- Same frame as the 2019 version, but now includes a disc brake model.
- Ideal for riders who are new to the sport of road biking.
- The Emonda is one of the best climbers on the market.
- Carbon frame is backed up by Trek’s lifetime warranty.
- If your Bontrager carbon wheels are damaged within the first two years of ownership, the brand will repair or replace them for free.
- Its a road bike that simply makes sense!
|Frame:||Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142×12 mm thru axle|
|Fork:||Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12×100 mm thru axle|
|Wheels:||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 19.5mm rim width, 35mm rim depth.|
|Tires:||Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700×28 c|
|Drive-train:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Saddle:||Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails, 138 mm width|